IAmPMAG (PhenomenalMAG.com/IAmPMAG.com) is a fashion and lifestyle-conscious brand, whose sole purpose is dedicated to being the PULSE of The Phenomenal, The Magnificent, & The Gorgeous!
IAmPMAG is the authoritative powerhouse of the Black woman’s living legacy. At the heart of IAmPMAG.com lies a sense of ‘Empowerment,’ ‘Style,’ and ‘Culture,’ making it the premier destination and inner guide for staying informed on topics that matter the most.
It is IAmPMAG’s virtue and badge of honor to lead with passion and inspire Black women to take charge and challenge the status quo, execute and conquer their wildest dreams, to break glass ceilings while creating opportunities for success, and to elevate the conversation of Black Excellence.
IAmPMAG's sole purpose is dedicated to being the PULSE of The Phenomenal, The Magnificent, & The Gorgeous!
Cool Facts about IAmPMAG:
- IAmPMAG was actually the FIRST of LDM's websites to officially launch. It was launched on the birthday of CEO Maurice Baldwin’s mother, Margaret Baldwin, to honor her.
- PhenomenalMag.com was indeed named after Maya Angelou's poem "Phenomenal Woman."
- Deidre LaShon guided IAmPMAG to 10 million page views per month within just 18 months of its first publication.
- At one point Tamala Stumon was head of IAmPMAG, ShowTime Legends (now Everything ShowBizz), AND LDTV AT ONE TIME, and guided IAmPMAG to 335% growth in just 3 months -- Its largest growth in any one quarter.
- IAmPMAG's direction was initially shaped by Harpers Baazar, Deidre LaShon's favorite fashion magazine while growing up.
- PhenomenalMag.com averaged over 3 million visitors a month making IAmPMAG the #1 Black women’s fashion magazine and was Alexa’s #1 ranked Black Women’s Fashion Magazine.
Follow IAmPMAG (PhenomenalMAG.com/IAmPMAG.com) across all of its social platforms: